((Foreward: I saw "Don't Mess With the Zohan" tonight. Dad, don't take Mom to see it. You'll love it. Love -Joe))
I said a year ago that when Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out, that will be the time to finally own a PS3. I think I am right. First off, I admit a bias. Metal Gear is my favorite series of games (just above Silent Hill and Resident Evil). I want the game quite badly. But time to put that aside. Here's my bullet points:
- The library of the PS3 has grown enough to include some intriguing exclusives/incentives. Folklore, Motor Storm and some of the nicer looking games on the system like Burnout and the upcoming Final Fantasy titles need homes. As the library grows deeper, and the new games seem to have leveled out quality wise, it's safer to own one.
- We all know HD-DVDs are extinct, so why not buy a $500 blu-ray player? Sure beats a $1000 one, especially considering that more and more people have or are getting high-defition televisions.
- Home. Read my blog on it.
- The Sony Effect. It's a term I made up for when a Sony system suddenly gains momentum and becomes a thing of joy. I feel that it is about to kick in with the PS3.
No comments:
Post a Comment